Saturday, February 6, 2016

Birthday for Bear.

So Bear's birthday isn't until May 5.  However I was the worlds worst girlfriend last year and really slacked.  I mean I thought I did good for a gift, I got him all the supplies, or at least 90% of the supplies he needed to make his own vaping juice.  I got the propylene glycol, the vegetable glycerin, the nicotine, flavoring (it was at least 8 different flavors and he picked them!), as well as some containers to put the juice in to be able to carry it around.  However he has only made one batch and now orders from Mtbakervapor.com and loves it.  They really have only messed up on one order, otherwise he turns into a kid waiting for Christmas when they have been shipped and are on there way.

We have been talking for quite some time to go do a ropes course.  I found a deal on living social for a place kind of near us, it like 67% off, and I've been in contact with those from his old boat to join us since they are coming home from deployment (AHHHHH!!!!!) here in SIX days; and friends and family of his from back in Kansas seeing if they will come out and surprise him.  I also got a whale watching experience that I think I will use as well and make it into a birthday weekend so he can spend a few days with everyone and I can keep the surprises coming.  I'm trying to get everything in order and plans made early so that during the weeks before I can simply prep and not have to feel stressed or ill-prepared.  I know his parents won't be making it, so neither will his brother, it now just a waiting on his sister and friends back home as far as whether or not they can make it out.  I mean, five months in advanced should be plenty of time right??



 




No comments:

Post a Comment