Monday, October 1, 2012

First Post!!

I work as a nanny for a family with three kids.  Twin 9 year old girls, Emma and Alyssa, and a 13 year old son, Etienne.  The mom, Jenny, works as a guidance counselor in NYC, the father, Phillipe, works at the restaurant in the Trump Hotel.  During the summer it was a lot of running around and I only finished a single project.  Now that the kids are in school I feel as though I have been knitting from the second the girls get on the bus to the second they get off and sometime even then I don't stop.  If I do stop, I pick it right back up around 7pm and continue until about 10/11 pm when I go to bed.  Friends and family keep asking about what I'm making, the progress of the current project and photos.  I can't keep up every request and decided to make this blog so that they could come here and look.

I will try to post each day and will figure out how to upload photos so that everyone can see.  I also enjoy creating my own patterns and when I have one I will post it.  I'm currently working on one and should have a pattern to post in a few days.

Right now I'm just trying to figure out what to do with all this scrap yarn I have left over from previous projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment